A fabulous landmark: 100,000 pageviews


During todays early hours, the pageview counter quietly turned past the memorable 100,000 figure. Reaching 10,000 pageviews was a big surprise already, so the 100k number is something I never even imagined I would achieve when I started this blog.

Actually, getting here by spending countless hours of free time learning and writing code, running aground, discovering new ways and pushing forward again, wasn't always easy. However, I've had lots of fun and learned so incredibly much along the way. Meeting fantastic people too, truly is a great privilege. Many of them sharing their knowledge, really helping me out and putting me on track again.

100k! For real, I could not have done without you. So thank you for your interest, thank you for your support, thank you for the occasional donation and thank you for sharing.

What now then? Focused on portfolio strategies, there are quite a few idea's floating in my head. Stay tuned and do keep sharing so we all benefit!